Is an hour too long to make out?

i'm older and I've been seeing this guy for a month. he is 27. we went dancing this weekend. when we got back to his truck I could tell he was a little too tipsy to drive home so I wanted to stall. we started off talking but I wanted to kiss him so bad! so I told him he looked so sexy and he told me to come here lol we made out for a long time, don't even know how long. it was great! well when I got home I was just going to kiss him and let him go since it was late. we started making out again...instead of getting out I moved over to his seat and straddled him and he reclined his chair.we made out for an hour or so for sure. he never stopped. he would slow down and get really sensual. he never grabbed my boobs or anything...just put his hands on my collar bone and neck..super hot! kissed my neck and ears and put his hands under my shirt but only on my back. when he slowed down I thought he was trying to end it but then he'd get a little more agressive for a minute then slow again. I finally said I had to go and he still kept kissing me...i don't think he wanted it to end but now that I'm thinking about it...we aren't teenagers and it seems kind of immature to "make out" at our age. maybe I'm just over thinking this though lol I know he enjoyed it but do guys like making out for that long typically? I think he would have stayed there all night maybe just because he didn't want to tell me to stop.

this was our first kiss btw...
Thanks guys. I've seen him again since I asked this. We made out even longer this time. Started in my pool then we got cold so he carried me to the patio then we went inside and kept it going on the couch. This time I told him he can leave anytime but he can also stay as long as he wants. This was at 3 am and I know he has an hour drive home. He just said its OK he has nothing else to do. He left an hour later when I started falling asleep in his arms. :)
we have been dating 8 months now

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not long if you don't think it's long. It seems to me that you two enjoyed every second, every minute of it so it isn't bad. It was worth it. I honestly thought it was heading towards sex but it didn't so good on his/your part. I think he genuinely likes you and doesn't want you for sex. He just LOVED making out with you. He couldn't get enough of you! If this was both of your first kiss together then that's a really good first kiss story. It'll be tough to beat haha. Congrats!

What Guys Said 2

• There's no rule against making out when you're 'older.' He was just tired and a little out of it, so it was hard for him to know how much time was passing.

Great memory, right? Treasure it!

• It sounds like you two have a connection. Where I come from, people who make out for an hour are lightweights. :-)

What Girls Said 5

• iv never had sex before, but when I do I know itll b much longer than that haha:P

• Shouldn't depend on time

He mastered the art of seduction playfully for you

• no, it isnt

• well I guess he was just really into you but didn't want to ask for more and give you the wrong impression.

• no it is not