Am I a loser that all the guy I went out are from online.

Just as my title. I got approached on the street maybe four or five times a month but I was just so nervous to reply and keep the conversation going in that circumstance. normally I just replied thank you and escaped away. so till now all the guys I dated are from online. in my uni and high school, guys are just scared of me as some of them told my friends.( I am really pissed off by this comment) Am I undatable? I feel really bad about myself now.:(

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't sound like a loser. In fact it is a huge plus that you have trouble meeting guys. It means you are not likely to cheat. So guys looking for a committed relationship would be relieved to know you aren't out constantly flirting with guys. If guys are scared of you that either means you are too pretty for a lot of guys, and they are intimidated to ask you out, or that your shy body language is being misread and guys are reading it as you want them to stay away. You can learn how to work on your body language if that is the issue.

• The third sentence is really sad...it's pitiful that some guys think that way. :-/

• What is sad about it?

What Guys Said 3

• Nahh you're not a loser. All the girls that I went out were from online I never had an actual first relationship. Where I live, I don't think any girl is interested me and if they were they either 1) never showed me signs that they did or 2) I didn't find them attractive. I only have one girl come up to me every 6 months+ or so haha. Learn how to get out of your comfort zone, maybe take a fine arts class or join a club where you have to meet new people and have to interact with each other. Those will really help you come out of your shell.

• I only do online dating as well but for vastly different reasons (I like being able to see if women have things in common with me instead of just going to a random pretty face I see and getting a swift kick-in-the-balls rejection).

Guys are only scared of you because you reject every guy you talk with in reality.

I wouldn't say to stop online dating but I would say to consider real life approaches, too. Use your best judgement and don't think every guy in the world is a creep (in reality only about 50% of them are).

• i didn't reject every of you because in fact none of you I know try to approach me..except those in the street..

and wow hahaha they are half of you guys are creeps? good to know LOL

• Actually, I was half-kidding. It's probably less than 50% but there are a lot of guys who just want to have sex with you and then leave you.

But then there are guys who never approach girls in real life because they don't want to look like creeps (which includes me).

• I don't think that makes you a loser, I don't think many girls get approached that often on the street so you must be pretty beautiful. As a girl, I find it's not as big a deal if you don't keep the conversation going, usually I find it's the guy's job to keep it going early on as a lot of girls are pretty shy when you first meet. Just try to get more comfortable conversing with others and you'll find that conversations will flow a lot more easily.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you are very datable! The problem is guys are probably too shy to approach, or you are giving them signals that you are not interested somehow. OR! Maybe you are misreading their signs?

Most of the guys I date are from online as well. Not because I have trouble talking to guys, but I have a hard time meeting guys. Most of the guys I meet are already married, dating my friends, or are just off the market. The only guys that I meet that are available aren't interested.

I never get approached on the street. I don't think many girls do.

So I find that online dating seems to be an easier way of meeting people.

• don't you find guys online are not that desirable as those guys we know in real life?

• Not really, I don't really get approached in real life by guys. So I find the guys online to be more desirable. At least online they are willing to have a conversation.

• no, it is ok

• no, it is normal

• no, you sre just shy. try to talk to attractive guys more everyday so you can change that part if you want, and date a non-online guy.

• not a loser its just seems like you may have poor social skills.

• T~T what should I do? I just don't know how to behave normally around guys...