Your opinion of young Asian girls dating/marrying old Western men?

What do you think when a perfectly beautiful, young Asian lady dates/marries an old Western man? Does it seem like she is somewhat of a gold digger (no offense to them)?

And men, if you were living in an Asian country and they all went crazy for you and pretty much licked your ass (figuratively ;D ), would you find it annoying or flattering? Especially since those Asian girls like pretty much anyone white.

(I'm not trying to be racist. It's just I'm an Australian living in an Asian country, and that's the trend that I've been noticing, and it intrigues me to say the least)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Does it seem like she is somewhat of a gold digger"

Yes. But men tend not to give a sh*t about that.

As Jimmy Carr said "Does it not bother you that she's only with you because you're rich and famous?" "But I *am* rich and famous..."

We don't really care.

"would you find it annoying or flattering?"

Flattering, I just wouldn't take it seriously. When they start saying crap like, OMG you're so handsome! You're like Brad Pitt! I find it easy to turn it around and make a joke about it "Oh you're only saying that because we all look alike to you." Shit like that.

Make them laugh, they make you cum, just keep your eyes on your wallet and don't fall for any sob stories.

What Guys Said 11

• why do you place all the burden of judgement on the Asian girl? why not place some of the judgement on the men who don't care that a woman is all about their race, ethnicity or economic standing? I spent a year in Thailand and was pretty disgusted by the number of foreign men (white, black, etc) that would show up just to find some poverty stricken young Asian chick they could take home

I hear what you're saying about these women but at the same time can you blame someone who lives a life of poverty with no real chance of moving out of, for latching on to some guy who will provide for them with the sole caveat being that they marry them?

I guess it's just the nature of people in places where upward mobility is severely limited (if not impossible). It's sort of prey vs predator situation but in this situation the prey see the predator as an opportunity to go somewhere, get something, or live a life that might otherwise be unobtainable

• A lot of us guys find Asian girls cute and exotic, which we tend to fall for first. The idea of the women there throwing themselves onto us would be flattering to some degree at first. However, if we ever do end up dating one, we might expect their persona to be a little more complex over time and not completely enslaved in kiss-ass mode. Otherwise, it get's old and unromantic really fast.

• One time...I saw a pretty cute Asian girl (around my age) get out of a bentley with a 70ish year old man...I'll let you peeps come up with your own conclusions...

• I don't judge anyones relationship as a stranger. If I knew both participants, then I could say something.

And while I certainly would be rather flattered by their attention, I wouldn't deem it necessary or really important if it only was because I was of Caucasian ancestry. And if it meant that the girls would bother me constantly, then I might also find it somewhat irritating.

• There's no reason to marry a girl that wants you for money. Then to top it off if you have tons of girls trying to get with you on a regular basis, if any of them want to be with you beyond a night, they have to earn that position. Earning that position isn't just about kissing ass either...

• I have no problem with it, I've met some Asian girls married to certain Western men, not only older Western men.

• It's simple, really... even if that American White guy is a wonderful person with a great personality, American White girls want nothing to do with him.

So don't blame the American guy or the Asian girl... he appreciates her attributes, and she appreciates his.

• I would find it flattering. Because I'm big in Japan.

They are not gold diggers. They are just trying to escape to where they can have more than two children.

Also, you're being racist without trying! That's impressive!

• They're gold diggers

My mom knew guys who married women like that and eventually they screwed the me. Over. Those women are pure gold diggers just like Anna Nicole Smith

• Those women are often poor and insecure. They view white men as their savior and potential hero, because while they're inferior in money, being with a white men (in their minds) is supposed to raise them up in social status over there.

Plus, of course they feel inferior to white women and those guys know it and can sense it.

• I disagree but I think I'll leave it at that.

• I've had an Asian and I'm Mexican and I don't care about other trends. In the Chicago area Chinese women love black guys, I myself had a Eurasian. I'm in DC now and it's Asian women with white guys, surprising really but I still don't care.

• Good news. Italian here; I want to marry an Asian. They're the most attractive girls; Western women look so terrible without make-up but believes they're the top of the food chain no offense. Crossing my fingers what you say is true, been messaging Asian girls here with no luck. They're polite to reply, not mean like western women but ignores me when I talk about relationships. :[

• They're all different depending which country they're from.

• I message moslty Philippino girls living in Philippines. What you think could be my problem? I'm not old; I'm in my late twenties and, I have good job; I also look good. :[

• Well I don't know about Filipino girls, it could just be the culture or their own personal beliefs. Maybe you could try messaging Indonesian girls. I know many Italians in Indonesia who are very popular with women. Maybe you should get to know them really well before you talk about relationships (i.e. becoming friends first and getting them to trust you first)

• I don't have a problem with it. Normally neither person is stupid, they know what the relationship is based on. It is based on the same things that relationships are based on everywhere else in the world. The only reason people get into any relationship is because the other person has something to offer them.

I see men in America kissing a woman's ass all the time. Whoever is the least desperate has more choices so they get to be more picky. That is the only difference. Normally it is women that get to be picky. Where as western men in an Asian country are the one exception.

What Girls Said 9

• Hi guys!
    May I have your opinion regarding to my own experience.
    To be honest I had relationship with an old man with age gap 40 years. I'm not agree if you are guys put me as a gold digger because I have everything such as car, houses, and my own business & no family on my side might burden him. He is Fat, Old, and looks not special for girl eyes as he is white westerner. He should be proud to have girl love him & accept him as he is. For me appearance doesn't important. Only what make me Sick is his character (complain for some thing unimportant to), never hold his word, never respect other, get angry too easily.. We have one child without married, he never care on the child at all.
    I'd like to know what's your opinion or advice dealing with this old fat man? what would you do If you were me?
    Thanks

• They're gold diggers, but in the land of GAG Asian women can do no wrong so the idiots here find it cute

Only the old farts find it cute. They prey on those girls inferiority complex

A lot of the dudes on here like Asian women for that stereotype though, despite the fact that they're broke. They're butthurt white women won't worship the ground they walk on so they talk about marrying some Asian chick for that purpose

• Stunned.

Not much else. .

• Some are mutual business transactions
    Some are genuine.

Not my business tbh.

• well I would say they want a green card or they didt it to scape their country.

• if it is for love it is OK if it is for money or something else it is sad

• well I guess they take what they want from each other.

• if she love him long time I see no problem with that