Has anyone here not been kissed? your choice or unlucky?

and to anyone who has kissed or been kissed, do you find people who Haven't been kissed, losers?

These lips have never been touched before, and I'm proud of it=] I'm the one who has never inititated or went with it before.

i guess I find kissing valuable, I don't just want to do it with anyone. I want to make sure that whoever I share such a special moment with will value love as much as I do.

what bout u?=]

• Never been kissed, by my own choice=]
  • Never been kissed, simply because I was never given the chance=/
  • Iv kissed and been kissed, just show the results-.-
R people scared to vote anythin other than C? Dang, you people care too much:P

Most Helpful Guy

• Being kissed is such an insignificant deal that finding someone who hasn't done so to be a "loser" is borderline idiotic. It's just not all that great.

Also, I'm happy you attached meaning to it, because if you didn't the thought of spitting in other people's mouths might turn you off. Or knowing that they ate a few min before and you might get to taste it too. Or actually that it's just kind of gross when you think about it in general. Whatever the case, stick to your guns! There's absolutely nothing wrong with your behavior and I wish more people would take to your mentality.

• it is significant, but maybe uv done it too many times to realize its value:)

hehe well thanks, I do like my mentality if I do say so myself, ty 4 your input=]

• It is insignificant as an experience and action. It is significant however when backed by a mentality. There's no duality or contradiction. This is why I could praise your mentality but also note the action alone. Bah.

• oh I understand. ofcourse without a mentality it wouldn't be I agree. I get it...

dnt get angry lol:P

What Guys Said 10

• I'm gonna have to go with B ... Pure unlucky... Girls have thrown themselves at me but I don't wanna just be with anyone... I feel lame that I haven't lol

• Thats OK, why do you feel lame if it was your choice?:)

• I feel lame because I feel like I should've experienced it all long time ago and in a way when I hear people younger then me have kids but I haven't had my first kiss just makes me feel in experienced and lame lol

• i get u, but thing is, would you rather be experienced and shallow or inexperienced yet hold the value of it all. and common, all those experienced people didn't start off that way right?:)

personally, I respect u=]

• To all those who haven't been kissed yet, why do you choose not to?

Kissing is an incredible sensation, especially when shared with someone you admire, feel comfortable with and share moments with too.

It's NOT sex, get that out your head - if he/she starts kissing you, figures he doesn't mean to lead it on to sex.

I loved kissing my crush when I visited her. I couldn't stop looking at her lips (or I found it hard to).

• lol well I never think of kissing as sex, that's weird... and I understand it'd b an amazingggg sensation.

i guess that's why I choose not to do it until I know I'm doing it with the right person who will make me want to kiss them and only them over and over and over and over and...:)

• i've kissed many things...while drunk...living and non-living.

i have no diginity. :/ lolol!

• hehe, well it's refreshing to see someone proud of not engaging in such :P

I've kissed and been kissed, but very few. I don't do any such thing casually.

• hehe:) I just believe there's a time for it

and that's goos, like a guy with a history that isn't 30 feet long:P

• no way I lovee speaking my mind:) not that I can help it but yeh hehe. takes a lot to make me feel awkward or uncomfortable tbh. I get what you mean but yes I'm quite different as iv been told. not sure how they mean it but ill roll with it!

• That's good :) more girls should be like you.

• Option B is me. ):

• aw brave guy, thanks:) hope you get your chance soon x

• thanks, iv met him already=] wer just waiting for the right time:)

• That's nice.

• I haven't been kissed yet. It's not through choice, I just haven't meet girls who have wanted to kiss me yet haha. Hopefully one day soon I'll get my first.

• Respect for the positive attitude bro!:)

• I never been kissed before

• I've kissed but I have never been in a relationship

• fair enough, thx=]

• and what I mean is that, girls expect guys to start the conversation first and all the other conversations first down the road in the initial stages, getting to know each other, seeing each other process, so pretty much, girls expect the guy to prevent awkward silences and pauses in conversation, it's what I know

• oh well no with conversations guys shouldn't always b the one to start it.. I thought you meant bigger stuff my bad. yeh I get that a lot of girls have these stupid expectations of guys, but a relationship should be all about give AND take, not jus take take take. if you can't find a girl who will give you anything, seriously, don't even bother. not worth your precious time-.-

• get over yourself your not some pretty little princess waiting for the prince charming to come and rescue you and be with you forever and eternity.

• lol well I never implied that... and there's this thing called marriage, and commitment, which pretty much is what you just described, so yeh:)

• my name is MrSarcasm and yeh

• ok I don't remember you actually... that means that whatever happend I didn't take to seriously lol

• As the cliche goes, you make your own luck. If you haven't been kissed yet, it is a choice. If you haven't met a person that you have a mutual desire to kiss with, that's almost certainly something that could be fixed by analyzing the situation rationally and putting in the effort to fix the situation.

• understood and true, ty 4 the input=]

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think people who haven't been kissed are loosers. C

• I voted a. My friend asked me to make out with him. :/ I said no because I thought it would ruin our friend ship because he was one of my best friends and I didn't want to lose him and make things awkward.

• They aren't losers and yes I voted C

• no, I have been kissed

• C, and I don't think people are losers jst because they haven't kissed anybody.

• Thats good then, ty:)

• yea I never been kissed its awsome as you said want to share with the one who will be in my life forever:)

• yay=] I'm glad you think so too=] thanks