What do girls like to talk to boy's about? (texting and face to face)

Girls, if you were talking to a guy (texting or face to face) what would you want the guy to talk to you about? What makes a good conversation and what would you like them to talk to you about?

Thanks in advance :)

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Movies

Shows

Hobbies

Jokes

Any funny stories

teasing

would you rather games(ex. would you rather go in a room full of spiders or beetles?)

It is also nice to get to know the person. like exchanging information

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• well dogs, music, concerts, funny videos.

0|0
    0|0
  • movies, books, sports, tv, other people, interests, places,

0|1
    0|0
  • i like to talk about things I am interested in, movies, books, trips we have made, stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Books, movies, politics (not too much, but enough to cause a little playful banter), what he's studying, what he'd do for his dream job, what his plans are professionally in the next 5 years, if he plays an instrument, what sports he did/does, describe a perfect vacation, why his favorite car is his favorite car technologically speaking, the possibilities of some new technology (3d printing, nanobots, material manufacture, spaceship one or something), or any kind of interesting factoids about which he knows a lot. These topics are all good for talking in person.

Over text, I prefer to not have any kind of in depth conversation. Use texting to figure out a time to go on a date or some other practical purpose, or else don't use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.