Would you date someone who sometimes sweats when cuddling, if they treated you perfectly?

Okay, so I sweat...a lot. It doesn't matter where I am, or what I'm doing, as long as it's above 76 and there's no wind, then I'll be sweating. If I'm in a house that is around 77-78, then I will definitely sweat.

My last girlfriend broke up with me because she "met someone else". I suppose by this she means that she met someone who doesn't sweat like I do. In the summer, if I'm not in a room with the AC on strong, then I will sweat, especially if I'm cuddling with a girl.

I loved this girl, and I tried my HARDEST to make her happy. There wasn't a moment that passed where I felt I wasn't doing something to make her happy. I bought her flowers every month, I listened to every word she said, I wiped the tears from her face, and I held her hand at every opportunity. I was even practically best friends with her father and brother. I still am! Her family all loved me!

I met her in the fall, and started to date her in the winter, so she never really got to see how much I sweat. This late spring/early summer however, she started to realize that I do sweat. I remember her one time leaning away while we were spooning, almost seemingly in disgust because I was sweating a tiny amount. And yes, I do mean a tiny amount, as in the sweat wasn't visible, just a little moist feeling.

After/during sex I sweat, sometimes even to the point of sweat dripping from my face. She seemed fine with that, which is why I'm so confused as to why she wouldn't like me as much because I sweat a little during cuddling. I treat her right, or so I thought, and everyone loved me. Except her, and my sweating problem.

My question to you, is:

Would you date someone who sweats when cuddling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would and I would appreciate the fact that he liked to cuddle as well. It is completely normal for some men to have higher perspiration ratios and believe it or not, women can sometimes actually differentiate between different kinds of sweat. Perspiration/sweating can be a turnon or turnoff to some women, but as long as you have good hygiene and shower without letting it linger, she shouldn't have a problem with it. Thought you might find this article interesting below because it relays the fact that high states of arousal can give off sexual pheromones. I wouldn't worry to much about it, especially if you treat her right and the sexual attraction is on an even keel. :)

link

What Girls Said 8

• You are overconcious about your sweat, and when we are overconcious about something, we think the the rest of the world are also focusing on that when they are not. I donĀ“t think your sweat was the reason why she left.

• i don't think she broke up with you because of your sweat!

and of course sweating when having sex is okay, that's sexy! and I don't mind sweating as long as you don't smell ;)

• yes, I would

• I don't care about sweat as long as the guy wants to cuddle( I love cuddling, I don't feel happy without it). My guy sweats too when he cuddles. However, he's the one that gets uncomfortable so he stops and then I get a little sad.

Plus, I thought it was normal to sweat at that temperature, especially if the humidity is high in your region.

She doesn't deserve you. You really did everything right. A lot of girls wish their boyfriends acted like you. By the way, it helps if you choose a serious/logical girl. If you do the same things with your next girlfriend, she'll be lucky to have found you.

• The last three guys I dated have all sweat a lot. It has never been a serious problem and I honestly barely notice it until they point it out. The only time I have been disgusted by the sweating was when I was already fed up with the guy and everything about him got on my nerves.

• well I wouldn't mind unless he doesn't shower or wear deodorant.

• You're way over analyzing this. She left you because of someone else...not because you overly sweat. Everyone does. My boyfriend sweats a lot (sometimes when cuddling, too) but that doesn't matter at all.

• everybody sweats while cuddling and sleeping so I wouldn't care

What Guys Said 0