How often you should give a massage to your Date?

I'm been dating a girl for the last month and I have given her like 3 massage so far, she says that a got a great touch. The longest one I gave was 2 hours. Please give me your comments thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 hours is a lot! IM jealous of your girl ahah. I would say like once a month is OK or once every 2 weeks.

• The connection and the energy I feel when I give a massage to her. I would give one each day lol :P

What Girls Said 5

• i see other boys comment but I think there is no role in game it there are specific role you will get boring ,leave your self on love without must do and must don't ,if your girl generous with you then you should act like a gentleman who respect her ...

we don't like the trouble love how we fight to save our love from storm that is the trouble one ..

• The connection and the energy I feel when I give a massage to her his indescribable. She gives back too she's a massage therapist

• 2 hours?!?! wow. your hands don't get tired? seems like alot. I'd feel guilty after 10 minutes.

• I don't really give massages that often unless they ask. I agree with the others more than an hour is exhausting. Plus massaging is sorta intimate I'd wait for a few weeks.

• i dont

• there is no set number, but I don't give massages to my dates

What Guys Said 3

• In the first month of dating, none. Why would I want to use all the cards in my hands so early in the game? Save some secret hidden pleasures for later otherwise you'll burn out around the 3month mark.

• You gotta control how much you give her early on in the game or she will get spoiled and bored of you very quickly.

• Once a month. I've finished my quota for the year.