Is she interested? I got her number now what?

So I met this girl, we talked for an hour and played some card games with some friends, the next day I friend requested her and sent her a message we started talking then into the conversation she said "haha wait do you have a phone?" I said "yup". Then she said "do you just want my number so we can text?" I said "i was thinking the same thing" then she said "haha great minds think alike" and she gave me her number. She said I'm funny and outgoing. I'm thinking about asking her for ice cream then walk around the city for a bit. Any tips on what I should do? She's like 9/10 and I get a little over anxious sometimes I don't wanna f*** up. Should I try to hold her hand or wait a bit? Me and her have been just texting playing the question game, who can be more random funny stuff like that, any advice? I'm 18 male by the way she's 16.

Most Helpful Girl

• try to talk to her like you would talk to a girl your age so she doesn't feel like she is a little kid to you, just text her and ask her out, don't put her on a pedestal just because she is really hot, you have to show her confidence and that you think that the both of you deserve each other

What Girls Said 2

• yes! ask her out

• ask he rout on a date and try to get to know her more.

What Guys Said 1

• i think she is somewhat interested , I'd just treat her like normal , don't do anything too special just cause she's hot , don't give her the feeling you desperately want her as she is only 16 , I'd just talk to her and see where it goes , maybe take her on a simple date somewhere