He called but was silent ?

So a few weeks ago I met someone, we went out on few dates and recently he told me ha had a girlfriend all the time. So I stopped contacting and talking to him, but he still texted me. One day I've replied and we talked for some time, then I stopped replaying, but still replayed the next day, and got nothing from him that day. The next day I always got nothing from him, until about an hour ago when he called me and when I answered and said hello next time he hung up... What could it mean? Should I call him back or text him asking him what we wanted?

Most Helpful Girl

• well he likes you but he has a girlfriend so he knows he can't do anything.

What Guys Said 1

• It means he's smitten with you but knows you're illegal. Do not return the call.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't contact him - it could have been his girlfriend if she's got hold of his phone. Just ignore him - if he was dating you while he had a girlfriend, it is likely he would do the same to you if he was your boyfriend. You will find someone who thinks you are amazing and wants to be with ONLY you - good luck

• i would keep away from him