• Ask
  • myTake

Everything was amazing according to him, then he freaked out and said things were too serious too quickly and

I truly believed this was a completely honest statement by the guy I had been seeing for a couple months. He initiated everything. Told me how much... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He is scared of commitment.He sees you has relationship material and doesn't feel deserving of a woman like you.He resorted back to the ways he feels most comfortable, talking to other women with no real connection (only speaking with those, who may meet his physical needs).Don't take this personal it has nothing to do with you.Although he seems like a great guy , he could hurt you in a relationship.He is trying to spare you of such.I would stop talking to him completely because he sent mixed signals.

• ty for ba.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a guy who has no control over his emotions...OR he met someone else that actually gave him sex. He may have thought that he couldn't handle NOT having sex for a while still, and not wanting to push you, decided to just end it. But anyway, time to move on and find the next guy!

• that's awful! The sex thing came up so soon I didn't want to just jump into it. With as much as he was into me I didn't think he would break away for that. Things were still great the last time we were together I would have been all for it after that! I mean if you really do care for someone would you jump ship so soon over sex? Or would that only be the case if sex was all you were looking for?

• I want to know as soon as possible if I'm sexually compatible with someone or not. So if they feel like holding out for months, then I'm not sure I'd want to wait that long for the possibility that we're just not sexually compatible...

• Could be one of two situations.1) No sex could be an excuse to runor2) He may have psyched himself out thinking you might actually want to be serious.

What Girls Said 4