Signs that she has a bf?

So, there is this girl that entered my life about two months ago. She tells me that she likes me. Talks about marriage, kids, and all sorts of stuff with me. I think it's all a bit soon too be honest, we barely know each other. Then, she'll get close like she wants to kiss me, but pulls away. Every time. She did kiss me once unexpectedly. The thing that tipped me off was this. We were hanging out and she passed me her phone to look up a restaurant, and she got a text from a guy while she was with me. I didn't read the text. Also, she came by my house, we cuddled, we didn't do anything crazy. She started caressing my arms, and leaned in for a kiss but didn't go for it. I did kiss her neck a little, and she jumped on top of me and asked, "do I turn you on?" Followed by, "you probably think I'm a slut now huh?" Of course I said no because nothing happened. I figured she wanted to go slowly. Then she leaves shortly after, I asked if the kiss was weird and she says no not at all (then what the hell is it then?) I never pressure her to do anything because she always seems like she is holding back. Even though she says she wants to kiss me, f**k me, and the list goes on. I've seen this behavior with another girl I dated. I want to know if I'm crazy, or if I'm right. One of my good lady friends said that this girl is trouble. I think my friend is right about her... I'm not looking for sex upfront, I just feel like something else is going on on her end with another guy, and I'm just a backup or rebound. Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• she seems single, but girls can hide the fact that they have bfs easily

What Girls Said 3

• Playing hard to get?

I don't get girls who fall for guys before having sex. How do you know if they are good or not for you, then you've invested your heart into someone who can't satisfy you and it creates heaps of problems.

• Possibly. I just wish that she'd be more up front. Even if she does want sex. But , I'm not gunning for sex, she has a cool laid back personality, when she wants to be that is... Every thing is a mystery. A friend told me I should drop the whole thing. I will agree with you though, sex can make or break a relationship. I know a person who won't leave their man because the sex is too good.

• well to me she's single but she might want to get your attention.

• by the way she is acting it sounds like she's single and likes you.

What Guys Said 0