Contacting girl after a long absense how to go about this

i meet her back in 2007 originally and we were mostly online friends and chatted a lot that way . I really did like her and wanted to date her but she ended up getting into a relationship with someone else so I got jealous and stopped talking to her . so its a few years later and I still have her on Facebook but we haven't talked in years , it doesn't look like she's up to much , doesn't have many friends and is single it appears . I sort of want to try and reconnect with her cause she is a neat girl and I do like her but its been so long I'm not even sure where to start at this point ?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing to loose from trying, but there may be something to gain.and on the positive note, she hasn't deleted you. Being that you have each other as a Facebook contact it should be pretty easy to do and you have many options. You could start small by 'liking' things of hers, you could message her "hey It's been a long time since we talked etc, it just seems strange to me to have FB friends I don't talk to, I remember really getting along with you, what's new? Etc" or you be more direct "id really like it if we could talk/hang like we use to." Either way I think its worth a shot, at least you'll get an answer instead of always wondering. I actually went searching for my now boyfriend after not talking to him in three years. So yeah...I could work out, it did for me :)

What Girls Said 3

• just tell her that it would be cool to hang out some time soon

• just talk to her

• just go for it it might actually be a really good thing.

What Guys Said 0