Why do some white guys don't date black women ?

Ive notice a lot of white guys will treat black women horrible on there skin color and its not fair cause there just as nice and beautiful as any other women and for them to be calling them names and treating them like crap I think they should at least be nice and not call any women a name or base a girl on color black girls are just as beautiful as any other color girl and they may not know how that makes us feel when we are really into you and then you say no I don't date or like black women it hurts cause there really nice and just as fun and proper as anybody else.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are white guys who like black girls, I've been hit on by plenty of white guys once I go to college. Those who call names and make racist comments are just racist plain and simple. You don't want or need those people in your life anyway. There is a cultural stigma about black women dating outside of their race, I've witnessed it personally. For some reason it's a bigger deal for a black female to bring home a non black guy versus a black male bringing home someone of another race. However who cares date whoever you want. A lot of people are ignorant about black women due to the media which usually portrays a low class black women but rarely those of different social and economic standards. Maybe it's just where you're at because I've seen white guys go after black girls a lot since I've been in college.

• It's pretty much always been a bigger deal for women to date outside their race. A guy might be considered to be just sowing the oats, but girls have a much more limited reproductive window...if a guy winds up with a swollen belly its because of too much beer.

And attractive women, of which you appear to be one, are always going to have guys interested regardless of race.

• so very true and thank you :)

What Guys Said 7

• If I had been born in Africa, today I'd be known as the father of the continent...literally

• Maybe because black women don't like white men?

I have seen plenty of black men and white girl relationships, but very few the other way around. Also, many black girls I know say they wouldn't ever date a white guy, maybe a Mexican at best. And I go to a pretty diverse school, so its not like I don't have contact.

• That was the longest sentence I've ever seen. Honestly I don't care about skin color when I'm interested in someone. I've been attracted to plenty of black girls.

• Frankly it doesn't matter. I focus on positive stuff. If someone doesn't like me I move on. Babies are born racist and parents can contribute in a positive or negative way. I would never be bothered with black people that do not like me because I am white. I like all color women and all color people.

• They're just not into that.

• Because they tend to write run-on sentences.

Seriously though, I don't find that to be true, at least in my experience. I'm a white guy (I realize that makes me evil by definition) and I happen to find black women very attractive and sexy. I can't speak for everyone, but that's my view.

• lulz

everyone likes black chicks when they express their insecurities of being undesirable

meanwhile statistics prove otherwise

• Plenty of women don't date white guys. More and more everyday. You don't have to be into everyone.

Are they really calling you names? I've very rarely heard that, and when I do hear bad things about black women, the majority of times it's not from another race.

What Girls Said 7

• Honest opinions?

link

The racial hierarchy is usually

white women>>Hispanic women>>Asian women>>go gay>>Black women

1) Dark skin, nappy hair and wide noses and big lips are unattractive to them. Every other race has straight hair, light skin, small noses

2) They don't want their children to look different

3) It looks bad for them to bring home a black chick. Most of them would be disowned or ridiculed by friends and family

• Whoa I'd be insulted as a human being if I had a girlfriend who happened to be black and people thought that about her. Honestly I'd be downright furious.

• I'm not too sure people would express that to your face...they just might make snarky comments or make it known through actions that they disapprove or dislike the woman

• Black women aren't into white guys

• they haven't had the chance

• they haven't got the chance to

• They believe the ridiculous stereotypes

• White men see any women who isn't white skinned as inferior

• That is not true about all white men

• I guess you don't know many white men.

• ahahaha you are all butthurt bastards. Then I encourage you to date a draker skinned women.

• Award for the most asked question about interracial dating CONGRATULATIONS.