Would girls already in a relationship bother having engaging text messages with another guy?

So there's this girl I like. Most of the time we text, her text messages would almost always have either, but not limited to, emoticons, texts with all capital letters, a lot of exclamation marks, sometimes she would turn lol, lmao, so with a lot of o's. She would ask me how are you every now and then. I really don't know her that well. She told me about how she rear ended someone earlier this month. I find this unusual because I wouldn't tell this to people I'm not close with. I doubt she feels close with me right now. I would be amazed if she does somehow.

Recently, she wouldn't replied to all my texts ever since she went to EDC. But there has yet to be a time where I sent her a text and she didn't reply the whole day. If she has a boyfriend would she send me text messages like that? So another question is do you think she likes me?

Updates:
Things are back on track, she began to reply to all my texts now. For now...

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well its a little weird but you can't be sure about anything really she might do that with every person she talks to. I would do and say those things to a new frined.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think she likes you, but isn't a very good gf...

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you believe she isn't a very good gf? Just to be clear, I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not.

• well to me she just wants your attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really, maybe for small talk with a guy friend or something like that, but I don't usually do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.