Is he interested romantically or not?

There's this guy John who I "met" him online. He seems busy because he got to my city recently and is here doing stuff for medical school. However, he texts me every 2 days like 3 or 4 sentences and most are usually questions. But its frustrating to have a conversation that way. He doesn't flirt with me or anything. But then I text him a day later, because his behavior annoys me. lol This has been happening for about 2 weeks and I was the one that suggest we exchange numbers.

I have ZERO dating experience, and offline its impossible to meet guys.

So

option one: What should I text him to make him respond more?

specifics?

option two: give up

Most Helpful Girl

• or option 3 pick up the phone dial the number and actually have a phone conversation people now a days communicate too much through texting now a days I know technology is taking over people are busy but I feel if you have time to text which I think takes way more time then you shouldn't have a problem picking the phone and actually calling someone in that case you should have just continue talking online what was the point in even exchanging numbers

What Guys Said 1

• Give I'm a call or you can try to ignore him a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• well tlak to him on the phone don chose other options.

• well actually talk to him on the phone, guys don't put effor tin texting or mind it too much.

• i thnk not