Got her number. Hasn't replied back. Normal?

I got her number Monday morning and she texted me saying it was her afterwords so she didn't give me the wrong number. I replied back and this was about 10 min after she texted me. She still hasn't replied yet. Is it normal or should I text her again tomorrow and be like "happy 4th" since its been more than 3 days or should I wait till I see her in person? She seemed interested in me and she said she was busy with work. But I don't understand how busy could she be? It's been almost 3 days. Basically I wanna talk to her and I know girls want guys to text first, but I don't wanna seem needy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try texting her again, but don't mention the fact that she didn't respond. There's nothing more unattractive than begging for a reply when you've recently started dating. If she doesn't answer, give up on her.

What Girls Said 14

• Say happy fourth, and wait for a response.

If she still doesn't answer then I would forget about her.

• If it was only yesterday then leave it for now, it's a real turn off when a guy is over keen

• Wait like two days then text her on the 5th "How was your fourth of July? :)"

Seem enthusiastic.

• Wait it out sweetie. You can text her saying happy 4th causually and hopefully it will help roll the ball

• go ahead and text her. sometimes I'm not able to get back to a boy I'm interested in for a few days.

• Normal. Wait a little while longer. She might have her hands full.

• A-really busy
    B-not in the city
    C-her phone was off
    D-didn't pay her bill so her service was cut off
    E-She erased your message by accident
    F- In a bad mood
    G- She gave you the wrong number

Wait it out for a bit longer.

• Text her tomorrow and ask her how her 4th was

• sounds like she's not interested:/

• well I don't think she sinterested.

• well text her another time.if she gave you her real number she must like you at least a little bit.

• wait some more, a couple of days.

• it is normal, just text her again

• wait longer like 4 days or something.

What Guys Said 5

• Go with the "How was your 4th" on July 5th. This way if she is celebrating on the 4th she won't look at the text and possibly forget. Early on when meeting someone you don't want to prioritize them too much no matter how high your hopes get.

• Don't text you dummy, if she was interested she would've replied. I know it's hard but have some dignity and keep you options open. You'll find a girl who's more interested in you. Consider it good luck, if you can week out these duds that don't even reply you'll find someone better. They're duds, nothing else, like jay-z says on to the next one...

• text her today Happy 4th, then don't text her again until you see her. Most likely this will happen, she won't text you back right away but later in afternoon or night she will hit you up.

• Yes girls can be evil like this. It is normal. But everybody had said it, text her happy July 4th or ask her how it was tomorrow. If not, then move onto the next one. That's why I always try to get at multiple girls at once to prevent heartbreaks like this.

• There's a slim chance she didn't get it. Try once more to be safe, and then don't contact again.