Should I tell my friend what her date really thought?

Me and my girl met these dudes and exchanged numbers. We chilled first night we all met, then set up dates later. Me and my guy are cool, but guy she met didn't like her. She was really attracted to him and went crazy over him but he basically clowned her and thought she was ugly. Obviously she doesn't know, the guy I'm talking to is the one who told me

so I'm wondering how I should handle this. Should I just tell her straight up.she's has had no problem telling me about guys who have said things about me so maybe she can handle the truth. But I don't like hurting people feelings because she was really into him and kinda sad about her love life already.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell her before she gets hurt or makes a fool out of her self, or rather before he makes a fool out of her.

He sounds like a guy that can easily be mean to other people...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yeah just be honest. it will hurt more in the long run.

• yes, do it

• just tell her as she is honest with you too. find a way to say it without being hurtfull.