Do girls mind a bigger guy ?

Do girls mind a bigger guy ?.

Hi, just wanted to ask if girls mind a bigger guy. I weigh 14 stone 4 and I am really healthy apart from my stomach.

I have talked to girls and most of the slim ones said they have dated or slept with a guy bigger then me. all of them say they would date up to 18 or 19 stone.

So I just wanted to ask if girls would date a guy or sleep with a guy at my weight.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Im neutral about it. I might o migh tnot depending on how he actually looks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You won't appeal to every girl (not one guy out there does, attraction is more than just looks) and it also depends on your height/weight ratio. But 200 pounds is totally normal when it comes to the guys I date. Most of them are around 6ft to 6'4” and 180 to 250 pounds. If you carry your weight well and all you have is a beer gut, its fine if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry,but no. I have dated ones your size(if not bigger)and it was a bit awkward for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what the equivalent of "14 stone 4" is, but I'm kind of chunky. I wouldn't mind a bigger guy as long as he wasn't really gross.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just did the conversion, that's not bad - especially if you're tall. Weight and height kind of go hand in hand.

• Pictures? :D I have no idea what the equivalence of 14 stones 4 is to pounds.

0|0
    0|0
    • 200 pounds

• My last boyfriend was 220 and 5'11... Muscle and thickness, so attractive... I guess it just depends on your height and how you carry the weight. I have dated a few guys that were more than 200, but they were usually freakishly tall like 7'2' and a few that were 6'4"+ So yeah... As long as you look good and are healthy, weight won't matter.

• 200 pounds? Guess it depends on how they look on you, but it doesn't sound THAT much.

If I liked you, that wouldn't stop me from being with you. Hopefully the inverse is also true.

18, 19 stones is a bit too heavy, I'd be squashed.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't date you

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls are into it and some aren't. You won't really appeal to every woman regardless. Attraction is pretty complicated.

1|0
    0|0