Do girls really like it when you kiss them on the neck?

accident hickey, help!!!! :((((

everyone, so I was making out with my girlfriend today at my place and it was honestly really nice and intimate but what I didn't realize was that I made a few hickeys on her neck and stuff :( I felt really bad cause I didn't want people to judge her and we tried to cover it up and everything and she says it's fine but I really feel very bad about it...So a few questions:

1) Do girls really like it when you kiss them on the neck? Like it seems like she really did but if it causes more hickeys in the future than I might want to avoid it unless...

2) I can kiss my girlfriend's neck without causing hickeys?

Sigh I really feel very bad :(

Hey man I have no idea haha

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.- yes

2.- yes

What Girls Said 7

• I am sorry but I love giving hickeys

I hate getting them however

who cares you two were having fun

It's your life, people would judge you regardless of the presence of hickeys

• Somewhat

• Yes

• you can, just don't suck on her neck

• sometimes

yes

• 1. yeeeees

2. if you change the spot you kiss yes.

• yea girls like on neck :) I think she don't mind you did that

What Guys Said 1

• Hickeys are easy to get rid of. Take a comb or brush and rub the bristles over the hickey with firm pressure. This works the blood out of the skin surface, making hickeys much less obvious.

To avoid them in the future, don't suck on her skin when you kiss her. Light kisses feel just as good to her.