Guys, have you ever done this?

Essentially, a few nights ago this guy I barely know messaged me on Facebook. He tried really hard to make conversation, and them when I told him was going to bed, he said "we'll talk later". The next night, it was the same thing. The next day, he gave me his number while I was offline. When I texted him, I asked why he messaged me in the first place. He said it was because he "never got the chance" to talk to me during the year, but he wanted to get to know me, and also that I was "pretty cute".

What bugs me is that he DID have the chance to know me! We had classes together all year! Guys... Why did he wait until summer? And guys/girls, what should I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• because he is shy

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's worth the wait, or he's shy, or he gets embarrassed around making small talk face to face you should make the effort to get to know him next year, tell him what your telling us, if you think he's cool, tell him it would be cool to get to know him but not via text as its strange, or tell him to come and say hi next year, or tell him your not interested so you can but this spark out before he becomes a stalker..

• Maybe he was seeing someone else?

What Girls Said 1

• well he might just have been afraid and since its summer its easier becasue he might not see you as much. just keep talking to him, see if you can see each other or just flirt.