No call/text after a nice 2nd date...

So I met this guy on a dating site, he seemed pretty normal and we have a lot of things in common , we are both in med school and I know his schedule is busy as well is mine. we saw each other about 3 days ago (which was our 2nd date) and it went pretty well we ended with some major making out and etc. he told me he likes me and has been attracted to me since the beginning. I texted him a funny pic of medical stuff later that night and I Haven't heard back from him since. however I noticed he has logged onto the dating site last night.

I am guessing he isn't really interested? Do guys usually wait to text a girl even if they are busy? I am not one to play games and like to be straightforward, My instincts tell me he really liked me but his actions have not been following up. Am I overanalyzing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi there, I hope all is well. My assumption is that the "...and etc." of your making out session on the second date most likely changed his mind. I know women think this is old fashioned but its really not my opinion its just how some/most men think. If you are no longer a challenge you become less appealing. Even if he contacts you now I can guarantee that it would only be physical because he already knows that he can just call you and you will be there whenever he is ready and that is not appealing to men. You should move on. If you really like him and he does happen to call you again and you go out again you should not do the make out and the etc as he may have in mind that you're a sure thing. Wish you the best.

What Guys Said 1

• He's on a dating site, he (like you) is actually date-able and actually going on dates.

He's not only dating you.

That's fine. You've been on two dates, you've made out, he isn't lying. But he's going to need to make his mind up soon. It may be a matter of just deciding, it may be him weighing up you vs. other girls.

Don't assume anything is wrong, just gotta relax and see. Don't avoid dating other guys in the meantime in case you really hit it off with one of them.

What Girls Said 3

• well he might have other options too.

• You shouldn't have made out with him. He got what he wanted and now off to the next. Did you asked him did he wanted a relationship or just friends with benefit?

• i think he is playing the field as should you be