Should I text before the day is over? (4th)

This guy I have been seeing text me the other day to see if I was available to hang out. We have been seeing each other off and on for 4 months now. He has been really busy working and getting prepared for a weight lifting competition. Anyway we were texting and I told him I was busy on Monday. I started to ask him a question and he did not respond. I don't know if it was rejection or because of the multiple text I sent and I know that could be a turnoff. He said he didn't have plans today. He hasn't text me since Monday. I feel like I want to text him but he didn't answer my question or text me back. I really want to see him too. Any ideas on what I should text him if I do decide to text him? I am nervous...smh

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him. He may be as confused as you are.

• And you may be right? This is his current status on fb. "Sitting here listening to E-Badu's Time's A Wastin' and trying to get out of this funk I'm in. Ugh" ...what do you get from that?

• If you wait to long, he'll make other plans.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yes, go for it. you will regret not doing it more.

• yes, text him