If a guy really wanted to date you, would he actually face your fam/crazy protective older brothers?! For you?

We're not just friends anymore and we've kinda left it at that point between friendship and a relationship. Anyways my brothers want him to actually come to my house and meet them face to face and hang over here for me. They're crazy protective and scary, if this guy really wants to date me would he actually face them? And it wouldn't be too soon to invite him over to my house? please any advice

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy really wanted to date you, would he actually face your fam/crazy protective older brothers?! For you? Yup, he would take on your DAD first, defeat him in a chest match, then go for the eldest brother and challenge him to an NFL match on PS3, and finally he would crush your little brother in a game of Battlefield or Call of Duty. Leaving all the men in your family burning for revenge. At that point the guy in question would be adopted by your family, and you wouldn't be able to date him anymore because he might get to meet one of your brother's single female friend.

What Guys Said 2

• If they gave me a hard time I'd hurl my feces at them!

• Most guys aren't going to go through a lot of trouble for a specific girl like that, especially early on.

Why don't you wait to invite him over, until AFTER you two are actually in a relationship or whatever? The last time I met a girl's brothers, it was fine--but felt a little weird.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, imo

• not really