What do you get a girl that you're not yet dating for her birthday?

Hey, so me and this girl have known each other for a while now, friends first and over the last while have been getting closer. I like her and I'm fairly sure she's into me...answers my texts and we have good long convos. Its her birthday soon and I want to get her something nice but not over the top. Just want her to know that I care. We are not dating yet but I intend to ask her out properly face to face the same weekend as her bithday. We live a while away from each other so we Haven't got to see each other in about 7 weeks since college finished up. Anyone else been in the situation? I was thinking a personalised card and bunch of flowers sent to her house? Think it would be a nice surprise for her...maybe let her know that we're not just friends? I dunno?

Guys what would you get?

Girls what would you like to get?

(We are both on the shy side so Haven't really admitted it to each other yet ha)

Most Helpful Girl

• a funny hallmark card

• Ya I'm def going to send a funny card...or at least some funny message in it! But I don't want to seem over 'friendly' as its not because we're friends I'm sending her something ya know

What Girls Said 2

• a little card or a cookie

• a gift card to her favorite shop or a pair of good sunglasses. or a big cookie that says happy birthday.

What Guys Said 0