What do you say to a busy girl you like?

Let me start off by saying I rarely date because I never find woman who I think I have chemistry with. This girl is amazing, she's beautiful, smart, driven, but she is also very very busy all the time. I think we a potential for a great relationship but the problem is she has tons of meaningful activities she is involved in. I feel like she would never have enough time for me and I don't want her activities to suffer because were dating. What should I say to her? Should I just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• well just text her and tell her you should hang out when she has enough time.

• Man I am in the same shoes but its the guy that busy of course. I know that we like each other...no doubt.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't think too much, just make time and see if you she make time for you. Life is about experience. Every relationship, experience is meaningful. *_^ Make her better and you don't have to worry.

• no, don't move on! ask her out!

• just ask her out, if she is interested she will make time for you

• if its meant to be she can make time for u

• I am in the same shoes. It can be a little frustrating but I am busy at time too. We try. Our communication is great but we have been dating off and on for like 4-5 months. We probably hung out a total of 4 times and I am not kidding. He gets frustrated because he tries to avoid saying no.

What Guys Said 0