Will my ex call again?

I was in a LDR with a guy for nealy 2 years ( and in spetember he is coming to live near me to go to his university) , anyway about 3 weeks ago he broke up with me.. I don't really know why but he was distant, the minuite he broke up with me I went NC , so we didn't speak, and I was acctualy not doing to bad. But about 2 days ago he called me I picked up to ask he why called, he said to chat, and that he waants to see me. I said no. then hhe called a few more times I got my mom to speak with him, the he left it. And at 4 in the morning e caled me twice and sent me a text " Have I lost you forever?" .. I was asleep, but even when I read it I Haven't answered.. Its been 2/3days since then.. He hasent called or texted again.. Will he ever? Of course I want to get back with him.. but I just wanted him to fight or me a bit more, to show he really cared.. Will he just leave it at that?

Most Helpful Girl

• well maybe not becasue you already blew him off a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• He thinks you want nothing to do with him. Don't count on him contacting you anytime soon after being ignored but it depends on his personality. I know wouldn't.

• Thanks, I know if I wa sin the same situtation I wouldent call again.. Last night I texted him the anser to his question of a couple of days. He has yet to answer , knowing him he'll either make me wait a couple of days like I did him, or not reply... But even if you loved the girl, would you not put your pride aside To win her back after you broke up with her? I don't know.. just like he doesn't care enough to fight for me.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe

• You even had your Mom speak to him instead of talking to him yourself, you ignored him and he still tried, and now you want him to fight more? What is this crap? Why don't YOU let go of YOUR pride, and see someone who is trying here. If you want it then tell him. You can't have it both ways, grow up.

• i think there is a chance for him to