Does this guy want a relationship or a hookup buddy?

i randomly made a plenty of fish account the other day Because I heard other people downloading the phone app, I had it for a day only but this guy started messaging me. he looked attractive, his Facebook looked legit, so we exchanged numbers and we text a lot. he lives in boston where I go to school, but I live in miami. regardless, he texts me every day, always says goodnight, and talks about how he "needs a girl in his life,"but then hell also say stuff about how he's exicted to have sex and a girl "to have fun with." his last text he said again how he needs a girl in his life, someone to have fun with, and I responded "yeah I know we would have fun together" and he said "i totally agree...getting to know you better is going to be awesome." <---he clearly is implying how having sex is going to be awesome...right? our texts are usually just small talk, nothing serious or emotional. honestly I was just bored and wanted someone to hookup with while in school (relationships are too time consuming), but I'm getting mixed messages... I don't want to lead him on if he is looking for a relatinship, but I also don't want him to think he is tricking me into thinking he wants a relationship when all he wants is sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• to me he's only looking for a hook up if he wants to have fun.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• hook up buddy

• hook up buddy