Seeing each other and then nothing

Okay so me and this guy were seeing each other for a few weeks and then this past week he hasn't really texted me or anything. Used to text every day and was going to visit but used school as an excuse and went to Vegas. Just wondering why he can't just say if he doesn't want anything rather than me chase him and text him for responses that are just one word/short distant responses?

Already deleted his number and Facebook and such because its just dumb how guys act like that and can't say anything forward?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they'd rather not deal directly with the negative emotions that will most likely come about telling you the truth. So he just doesn't say anything. I say good move on you, no need to stick to someone who doesn't seem interested in you at all.

• Okay good because I wasn't sure if I was being illogical or not but I know that if someone ikes you/wants to pursue you then they Will and I'm not seeing it not will I waste my time... I don't mind him going off on his own but it is just dumb that he thinks I won't be understanding

It was still pretty open so I'm not sure if he was serious on his side and I wasn't or not but we didn't really talk about it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• dump him

• well becasue he doesn't have the b*lls to do it.

• i think you overreacted a little bit