Why did he suddenly stop texting?

This guy messaged me out of the blue on day 1. When I kind of give him the cold shoulder a bit, he says "we'll talk later". He messages me again on day 2. Day 3, he gives me his number when I'm offline, so I text him and we talk for a while. Day 4, nothing. I am now entering Day 5. Why didn't he talk to me yesterday? Did he suddenly lose interest? HELP :(

So we've been texting every day now. Today is day 14. However, day 12 was our last real conversation. Is it the same thing again?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he was busy the other day. just reach out to him. perhaps he doesn't know where he stands when you give him the cold shoulder at first. this isn't a game, if you like the guy then reach out to him and give him some sign that you are interested. he should hopefully respond in some way that gives you an idea of how he feels.

but since day 4 would have been yesterday remember that at least here in America it's a holiday so maybe he was busy

• if a guy likes a girl, there is no reason like busy. he will spend his time for you. its a game or he moves on.

What Guys Said 1

• its a game. don't think too much, if he doesn't initiate messages for one w , just move on, maybe he is going to pursue other girl. I know this kind of game that guy uses to make you curious and confused. just wait 3-4days, he would initiate messages if he likes you or he has other girl that he approaches.

right now you told use that you are confused, it showed that you already lose. don't message him, he is going to play with you adn keep messing up you with same strategy. just be cool and move on. don't think too much.

What Girls Said 4

• maybe he was just busy. It was only one day without him texting you, it's not a big deal.

• well so that he doesn't seem needy.

• well one day doesn't mean he lost interest, he might have though he would be pushy if he talked to you again.

• maybe he didn't want to seem clingy