Will there be a second date?

I met this guy on OKCupid, and we had our first date the other night after having texted on and off for a week. I think it went well - we're both artists, have a lot of shared interests, and it was definitely one of the most comfortable, least awkward first dates I've been on. Almost like we already knew each other. He seemed focused on me, was curious to learn a lot about me and even teased me a few times. During the date he made a couple references to "next time", and as we parted (no kiss, but a longer closer hug) he said we should "go see some art together sometime". He has a very busy and erratic work schedule, and he also knows I'm going out of town this weekend, so I guess it's understandable that he wouldn't suggest an exact time and place for the next date, but is that a bad sign that things ended kind of vague and up in the air? Also, the date was Wednesday night - it's now Friday morning and I haven't heard from him yet. We weren't texting everyday before, but still, shouldn't I have heard from him?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think there could be one

What Guys Said 2

• Everything seems fine, you know YOU could also initiate getting in contact with him if you like.

• it is not a bad sign considering the scheduling problem but you should have heard from him by now althogh it has only been one whole day so just text and say hello and see where that goes

What Girls Said 1

• i think there will be a second date