I said the stupidest thing ever...help? :/

so I've been talking to this guy for a little over a year and it's long distance...and we aren't dating anyone else. but...we aren't dating each other. lol. it's complicated. we like each other a lot and we were skyping the other day and he sort of asked me how I felt about him and I was so nervous and felt like I was put on the spot and totally messed up. I said... he was a coveted commodity. like oil. :( and he just burst out laughing and I just felt so silly, I ended the conversation and haven't really talked to him for a few days. I don't know what to do. I really like him but I say the silliest things to him and I don't want him to think I'm an idiot. any tips on how to make him forget I ever said that?

also, I'm 21 and he's 25 so he's older, has more life experience, has had more relationships than me...

Most Helpful Girl

• i think he will understand.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• well I don't think he will get mad or annoyed.

• If you've been talking to him for a year then he is not going to think less of you for one comment you deem 'silly'.