My guy and I became official not even a week ago and I received a weird text from an unknown #

It said he's not who you think he is... what am I supposed to think? its a joke? or what


0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

  • could be from a jelious ex or what happened to someone I know.

    this guy wanted his friend to date his sister so every time his "friend" met a new girl he would tell her all kinds of lies about his friend so she would freak out and leave him.

    they are no longer friends but there are still roomers about the guy because girls love to talk (at least ones around here any way)

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2



  • I think its from a jealous party. Normally I would think its from another girl, but it could be from one of those guys who listens to Bieber.

    I'd say 60% chance its jilted ex, 40% chance anything else :)

    1|0
    0|0
  • call the number

    0|0
    0|0
    • actually tell him about it because there's odds he knows the number himself

What Girls Said 6

  • I think it might be from a friend of yours or a friend of his who is trying to break you guys up. They're just trying to scare you.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore it. It's obvious you know who he is if you're dating him. And if it bothers you or they text you again ask him or one of his friends if they know the #.

    Hope you both work out<3

    0|0
    0|0
  • If it bothers you call the number

    It's prob just a jealous person though

    0|0
    0|0
  • dont think much out of it

    0|0
    0|0
  • dont worry about it

    0|0
    0|0
  • call the number or just ignore it. it migth be to break you apart fro no reason, don't do anything unless you see signs.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...