Could he realize who I am and wake up? Should I wait?

Dated & loved a guy for 3 years, he claims to still love me yet he began dating other people. He had very little dating experince despite being 38 when we began dating. he's 40 now. Anyway after 3 years together he suggested we move on due to distance & disgreements. Since then he attempted to meet women online but that went south when yhe first woment he dated demanded he cut off contact with the sond whom he'd only met online but obvuously thought was kubd & special. Hearing this hurt, he later apologized for hurting me & thanked me for being there for him. He was actually crying on the phone for having hurt that second woman. Yet the next day when I asked him what he'd decided to do he said he going to go see honrst woman again.

I sent this from my phone, sorry about the various typo-s & spelling examples.
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer. Its hard to accept the fact, I'm sure its evident to you all that I should just let go. In my heart it appears there is still hope but I've believed that for over 3 years.Its sad to see it end. He says we've ( my daughter & I) enriched his life so much, yet he desires to move on...how can we not be enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you with him? He sounds like a loser! You can do better, don't be the second choice and the girl that's always there! Waste of time

• So much to tell, but I appreciate what you wrote so much. My heart still breaks because I love him & think of him & all we shared. ..& its really starting to feel like a waste of time.

• I know now it's hard but this sayin is true, time heals all but you have to want a new change and know that you deserve better, just give it some time and hopefully you will realize it's not him you miss or want it's the memorize! And you will met someone that will treat you better and you will be the first choice not the second!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't wait, move on.

• u better check for other options imo

What Girls Said 3

• you can do better girl

• Well I would just ignore him and get away from him

• i think he could