What are some Good indoor dates?

This is a fourth date and I want to progress our relationship physically more just making out or more kissing. We haven't gotten that close physically so what are some dates we can do (indoors since its raining on the day we are together)

Most Helpful Girl

• watching movies, playing games, things like that

• We watched a movie at her house last time and I don't want to bore her :/

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, so here's what you do. Take her to your place for like a chill hangout movie videogame type thing and then after about 10 minutes of the movie put your arm around her, through out the movie keep making romantic gestures and before the movies over you two will be having some crazyyyy sex.. Well that's what happened with me and my boyfriend so I'm guessing it will work for you ;) hope this helped

• movie night, drinking games (maybe that's just me haha) or videogams.

What Guys Said 1

• I think most dates are indoors, but than you bring a big umbrella ey ey ey? Take her out to eat inside, than go to your house to watch 'The Notebook' so she can think your type of relationship will never compare to this, or other love movies girls watch...