Guys can you answer this question.

Would you date someone who is chunky , it seems guys don't want anything to do with me I mean I am not that chunky I am 18 5'5" and weigh about 175 yes it is over weight but since I am heading to college I am starting to change I am going to be doing more exercising and eating healthier! I just want to meet a guy who likes me for me I mean yes I am not happy I am overweight but I have tried so many diets but had to stop them because they got too expensive. And I have been doing more exercising then I have ever done in my whole life lately. I am trying but I am not loosing much like I will lose two pounds then gain it back it is frustrating . And it is not like I don't or won't do anything I love going outside and playing sports I am not a couch potato!

Sorry I went off there but guys would you date someone who is chunky?

i do have size 40 D breast so that contributes to some of the weight

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this question is difficult for anyone to answer because we are all so different. Two women can have the same bra size but their boobs still look different. Two women can be the same height and weight and still look different. Maybe one has more fat in her thighs, or her butt, or her stomach, or even her arms. etc... Which causes all the confusion and subjectivity to the terms, "chunky", "fat", "full figured", and so on...

Also everyone has their preferences as you can see in your answers. Some men will not be interested and others will prefer a more voluptuous woman. I think its great that you are working on being a healthier person and you should just be confident with whatever you've got because there are lots of bigger women who still find love and are confident in themselves and there are plenty of men who will love you for who you are.

Its normal to gain weight back or plateau sometimes so don't get frustrated or discouraged. Just find what works best for you because gain we're all so different and what might work for one person won't necessarily work for another. Just regular exercise and making sure you have a balanced diet, without over eating, will make a big difference. Don't worry so much about specific diets especially if they aren't feasible at the moment. It might be best to not weigh yourself so often either because then you will be stressing about it more than you should when you do have a time where there isn't loss. Give it time and be persistent.

What Guys Said 5

• Not that chunky, no. You outweigh most 5'10' guys right now!

• I would as long as she kept herself up if you know what I mean. I don't really know how to explain it but some "chunky" people look nasty so to speak and then its some "chunky" people look good and the weight is not a problem at all. As long as she looked neat and was cool I wouldn't have a problem with it. Also as long as she did stuff and wasn't really lazy.

• My current girlfriend is actually 175 pounds herself, but she isn't that chunky cause it mainly comes from her bust size. But even then I actually prefer dating women with "meat" much more than being with a girl whose pure skinny or bone. So to answer your question I would most DEFINITELY date a chunky girl.

• It sounds like you are a bit overweight, but not grossly overweight. As long as you aren't obese, your weight won't be a deal breaker to me and most other guys alike.

• Honestly, probably not unless I really liked her personality.

What Girls Said 3

• i have chuncky friedns who date a lot, they have a lot of confidence

• I had a friend who is chunky and she would still have guys after her.

• yes I have seen many chunky or even fat girls have a lot of bfs through high school and college.