How to act after sorting out a misunderstanding with him?

This guy I was seeing and I had a bit of a misunderstanding recently. We ended up sorting it out afterward he sent me a text saying all was good & went on about how excited he was about the weekend.

But wen I replied to it and told him to have a ball. He never responded.

I know he is busy this weekend and have not sent any texts since. Just gotta give him some space?

How should I approach things now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldwait for him to contact me

What Guys Said 1

• Drop him a hello and hi after few days and just casually ask him how was his weekend. Don't fret your mind thinking too much over it. Sure everthing is fine

• Thanks for the tip! Still can't help but wonder if it was a bad sign he never sent a text back. After 2 texts I sent. But if he says that all was good and started acting normal again before hand. I am sure everything is fine as well.

You are right. I have just gotta not think about it too much.

What Girls Said 2

• I would behave how I always did. Unless he gives you reason to think he is still upset (not over text), I would think all was fine. Texting can be very complicating because it can easily misunderstood. If you don't feel comfortable call and talk to him or speak with him in person when he gets back :)

• well I would wait till he texts.