Question for the ladies who online date...

Would you respond to this email:

Hey hows it going? I see you like to travel. Me too! What are some of your favorite places to travel to? Mine would have to be Dublin ireland. So what's your name by the way?

From this profile?:

link

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Messages I'm more likely to respond to are something along the lines of:

Hi, I'm _______. I see we have a few things in common (list them). I would really like to get to know you better. (Ask some questions), add one thing about yourself that she wouldn't know, and say you'd really like to hear from her, then tell her more about yourself if you get a response.

Pictures do have a big affect as well. Don't try to hide yourself in baggy clothes or hates. Don't try to show off your body, don't try to look like you participate in too many activities or have a ton of friends. One or two of these kinds of pics are okay but don't go over board (it looks like your trying too hard). At least one candid and not candid photo, and smile I'm at least one.

This is just my general advice of people's dating profiles not anything personal towards you, since I haven't even see it.

Oh and it does help if you include at least one joke or random sentence in your profile. The first paragraph is the most important! It gets so old to read "i hate writing about myself, or my name is___, I grew up in___, I work at______" you can include the info but put a spin on it so its not so robotic or essay-like.

It helps to compare your profile to those of your same gender as well!

What Girls Said 5

• I'd respond but you're asking too many questions too fast. Give her a chance to respond or ask you something in return. Just ask her name, and ask about the travelling thing.

• I suck at travelling, but if I liked to travel, I'd respond. You look sad in your profile pic, though. Something smiling would go over better. Maybe try taking one outdoors for happier lighting. Do you have any pics of you in Bermuda or Ireland or the places you've been?

• I would

• get new pictures, you are goolooking but I don't think the photos are good

you seem too into talking just say hi and ask her about travelling. let her room to ask questions too.

i might but it dpeends on what my other messages are.

• lol believe it or not those are the best pictures that I can come up with. I'm not the most photogenic person. Could you maybe elaborate a little more on what's wrong with my pictures please? Thank you!

• yeah and I'm not into the type of pictures the res tof them are.

• What do you mean?

• yes I would

What Guys Said 2

• No. To generic and like you just copy and pasted it. You gotta mention something in her profile or pictures. That's #1. Then maybe make fun of her or crack a joke and then make a compliment relation to anything but her looks.

And get rid of the webcams pics, change the other pics to you smiling and doing something cool. And you profile sounds to serious. Add some humor into it.

Why am I even telling you my secrets? ha ha but really this is good help to

link

• Ha! Sounds exactly like me -

- Mike

- 29

- loves Ireland...

I usually get responses a little more than half the time ;)