Dating is difficult...Dam!

I don't like the dating game...I like to go out have fun and find a friend to share special moments with...All of that Hard to get and Open my door stuff is just not me...I am at the age that if you want it go for it and enjoy it... Many men like the chase but Many are tired of running...Is something wrong with that...? Giving up the PumPum after a short investigation...I am a Woman and conduct myself as such...Open my door at a Ball or Banquet

Most Helpful Guy

• I never liked the dating 'game' either. It's not a good way to get to know someone. You're usually hiring an escort, even though no one ever says that out loud.

I gave up on it in my teens and early on decided to meet people in more natural and organic ways. I never asked a near stranger out for a formal occasion again. I relied on common interests to draw us together, or group outings with friends..

• Martyfellow...this is such a gret answer and this is a Great idea am sure others will consider trying this method to prevent fatal activities...thanks for your view!

• so far you have top side tip...You are the Best answer...thanks!

• thanks Sonny's Gal!

What Guys Said 2

• How you guys getting away with so short titles?

• Well, that's quite normal.

What Girls Said 3

• suck it up

• try to get out more

• well make and online profile and it mgiht be easier.