Got matched with a coworker on Tinder, what do I do? How should I react?

So I was using Tinder very quickly and I just so happened to like a coworker's Tinder profile. She later texted me on my cell saying "Haha I just saw your Tinder profile." Then my phone said I had a new match, and I received a text from her saying "I liked it :)", I wrote back ha ha I can see that. She then replied "Get it, Pat!" and I replied "Oh god haha". Then we went on to talk about our holiday weekends.

What should I do? She is pretty attractive, but at my company word spreads quick and I don't know if she did this just to test if I liked her profile or no. How should I proceed? PLEASE HELP

Updates:
I asked her out for a bite to eat after work one day and she said Movies and nachos haha. How should I play that? We've already gone to the movies a few weeks ago as friends, how should I make it different?
I will! Also what if she tells our coworkers that we matched on Tinder, what should I say in response?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• just ask her out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• ask her out

0|0
    0|0
  • just text her

0|0
    0|0
  • text her

0|0
    0|0
  • TEXT NOWWWW! Then follow up in person. If you wait til tomorrow, you're just going to continue building this thing up in your head, and maybe circumstances will be annoying and you'll be shy and you'll never get around to talking to her in person. Just ask her now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Any more advice since my update...It's sad, but I'm looking for any advice possible

• i would just jeep messaging her on there and then ask her out after a while.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was just texting her on my phone NOT with Tinder. We have already gone to see one movie together and hung out outside of work before we matched on Tinder. Thoughts?

• well just aks her out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• id prob keep talking to her on there, could have just been a friendly thing though

0|1
    0|0
    • She dropped out of my matched by the next morning. I assume so we don't discuss Tinder at work, but I'm still definitely going to ask her to go to the movies. The whole time we were talking was by cell phone text BTW

• Show All
    • Still nothing...so should I follow up with her now tomorrow in person. Hey did you get my text? Don't really know how to approach this now.

• well give her a little bit its pretty late... but yeah id say check up tomorrow don't be like "DID YOU GET MY TEXT?!" just start up a conversation like normal and bring it up then, don't seek her out solely to ask about the text

• Go on a date with her!

Try to separate work from dating (easier said than done, but I have met people who are good at doing the separation of work and dating).

0|0
    0|0
  • Text her directly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like your co-worker, then react positively.

0|0
    0|0