If a girl doesn't respond with a kiss on her text message? Also, good or bad signs?

Me and this girl have been flirting and that, she always tends to reply to my texts quickly and we always seem to put x's at the end.

Before the weekend, I sent her a playful text about wanting to talk to her but the dumb guard wouldn't let me into the zoo and wanting her to escape. She replied with "Oo oo ah ah ah" with a monkey face.

So I decided to not put x's on my replies as she didn't, wanting to match her interest level I guess.

After the weekend, I texted her saying "Busy today but tell me when you're free to do facetime x" and she replied "I'm working all week but should be free Friday".

I've noticed she's stopped putting x's on her texts whenever I do now, am I worrying over nothing here?

I always assumed if you're interested in someone, you sort of "copy" them or if you're not into someone that away, you'd not use them if you're the sort of person who usually does.

Simple case of over thinking? I asked her to do facetime at the weekend but she was busy with work and that we'd do that soon, so I asked today and she said she was busy with work this week (she did write that on someones wall on Facebook before I asked) and told me she should be free Friday.

(Probably sounds ridiculous)

Truthfully, should I initiate contact with her or should I let her come to me if she suggested Friday?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really over thinking this. If she wouldn't like you she would have not texted you back especially when she is so busy and probably tired and she would not agree to meet you. She might be too tired or think it is pointless when you are talking about casual stuff. She might be a little bit frustrated about you not texting x's before. You should now be a bit more affectionate like text xx or xoxo. That way she will eventually text x's back if she likes you. The key is not to be TOO clingy. Good luck.

• When you say I shouldn't be too clingy, how shouldn't I be acting? We usually contact each other every 2-3 days or so, such as texting her a joke or something happening to me. She'll laugh or play along. I sometimes purposely go days without contacting in the past and she initiates it with me, be it text or twitter. I match her interest level really, not replying longer than she does, waiting double the time she takes to reply. I don't act as if I NEED her in other words.

• Herself in a begging possition for someone she still does not fully know and trust.

• Yeah it could be many things. Do I still be direct with her and say "Look, I like you and I want to get to know you... That's why we're gonna do FaceTime soon, no shy business! " Or is that the wrong approach? It feels right, but I don't want to scare her off. If she does text back, it'll either to be to re-initiate or reply back to my compliment, both potentially good outcomes. Worth chasing up with my direct reply if she doesn't get back?

What Girls Said 4

• its neither.

• Stop over thinking and analyzing everything. Just go with the flow and stop worrying about silly things like x's at the end of texts. That's very insignificant.

• dont over think it dude

• It doesn't mean anythink don't over think it

What Guys Said 1

• You were just conditioned to mirror each other so now you're feeling weird that she suddenly broke that trend (possibly due to being busy/tired). Don't worry man, you're just over thinking things. Besides, she already said she can hang out with you again this Friday. If she flakes out on you, then you have a reason to worry, but even then keep your cool and try again.

• Well, it's not hanging out, it's going on our iphones and using facetime. We haven't met, but texted, phoned for quite a bit. I see the interest there, but she has recently got a new job and a car to go along with it. She works at a bar at the weekend and another job during the week. She wants us to use facetime before she considers meeting me, understandable.

Although, you could base it on the same premise that she suggested another time despite being busy?

• Truthfully, should I initiate contact with her or should I let her come to me if she suggested Friday?

• Just do it man. And around 8pm or so should be good if that's the regular time you guys talk to each other. You'll know if she's interested in you if she flakes out or doesn't answer or whatever. Besides, I'm assuming you haven't been contacting her up until now (therefore giving her space), correct?