Guys, how would you want a kiss?

So you know this lady for a while, (4 yrs)

Always liked her, told her she was pretty etc. You only see her for about 30 min every 6 months. When you say goodbye it's always with a hug. You always thought she didn't like you. If she'd wanna kiss you, how would she initiate this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have so many questions here...like: did you not like him at first but now you do? Or have you always liked him in secret?

Anyways...here's the kiss:

You hug the guy just like every other time. Then, as the hug ends and you two let go of each other, you lock eyes with him. Then you slowly kiss him on the cheek. Then you kiss him halfway between his cheek and the corner of his mouth. Then you kiss him on the mouth.

You should keep your head close to his in-between each kiss (don't pull your head back and then go back in for the next kiss, rather just keep your face right up next to his as you go from kiss to kiss.)

The first kiss (on the cheek) is innocent enough, and he probably won't think too much of it. When you give him the second kiss (between the cheek and the mouth), he will know your intentions. Hopefully, he will be receptive to kiss number 3. If he asks "what are you doing?", just quietly say "sshhhhh" and resume the kissing sequence, making your way to kiss number 3.

Afterwards, he may have a few questions, such as "why did you do that?"...and..."how do I get you to do that again?".

• I'm going to go take a cold shower now...

• good idea.

It gives me opportunity to assess if he feels the same and back-out in time, should the feelings not be

mutual anymore. And it is really romantic! lol, Best answer!

• Thanks. Let me know how it goes.

Why do you only see him every 6 months? Hopefully he hasn't entered into a relationship since you last saw him.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like you should start with the hug! It probably ain't been a very intimate hug or it may have moved on sooner, so don’t wait till the bye see ya hug make it the greeting hug, like a OH GLAD TO SEE YOU hug! A little squeezing or hold tight, make it last longer like you want him there. Don’t wait till he is leaving to hug and kiss. So when he arrives be more inviting, look a little hotter, smell a little nicer, than normal, hug him and hold him long enough to smell your perfume get a whiff of the hair etc. then don’t let completely go of him give him a peck on the cheek or forehead as you give him some space slide your hands down his arm to his hands taking a hold of them and hold his hands as you start the “how are you’s how ya been” stuff then lead him to the couch chair or where ever you plan to talk! Now he knows you are more affectionate towards him, if he moves away then maybe he ain't sure how to handle it , maybe he ain't interested or he’s too shy himself or had no idea, but now you can read him a little to see which it is or what he wants. Now threw out his visit don’t miss that chance to touch or get close to him reassuring him of your first moves. You never know he may put himself in a position for you to show him that you want more; he may even just grab you and suck your tongue down his throat! Now you will now more how to say good bye whether you hug, hug and peck, hug and kiss or if you squeeze his ass while you hug LOL.

• Well, having never really had a meaningful kiss... I guess all I can say is I don't expect the girl in question to over think it too much. Rather, go with what the moment suggests. If you're basically trying to admit your love at a sudden moment before departure... the emotion suggests that it should not only be meaningful, but passionate. You don't just give a peck on the cheek, but you don't take it too quickly either.

That said, if the guy doesn't seem interested... making it too long may be a bad idea. The best I can suggest is to measure the intensity of the situation when you're there. Only then will you really feel how it should go, haha.

• Grab his belt buckle

• nice and soft, but deeply. as I grab her buttcheeks ;p

• Grab me by the collar and lunge you're tongue down my throat.

• UuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmmmmHaaaaaaaaaaa... a big kiss for you. :)

What Girls Said 4

• super I likeit

• Just get close to him and do it

• well just kiss him.

• i think it depends on the guy

i think she could get close to his face and smile looking at his lips