Should I go to his house and tell him how he disrespected me by having another girl call me

So I was dating this guy for 5 months than last week he texted and said he met someone new and not to contact him anymore, I was so upset I tried to call and it was right before I was going camping. Instead this girl kept blowing up my phone finally I answered and said, "speak dog, so she did she called me a whore, etc. I was still so upset I tried to call him but he would not answer when I finally got a hold of him, he hung up. Now going back a week before all that happened he and I had a break and we made up, of course during the break a girl kept calling me, and being nasty. When we made up he told me he was so glad I fought for him. In which I replied yeah when a girl pushes I push harder. He seemed interested. So we saw each other that night and I had just given him a really nice Bob Marley poster, and the next day he came over for lunch. He said he was not looking forward to going home and cleaning up the bottle of wine we broke, so since he had given me his house key I went cleaned it up, he called later and told me that I didn't know how much that meant to him he was really happy. He would call and say he wanted to come over, but couldn't make it and I replied, "no worries its alright another night, and so forth. He came over and we had another great night and again, but on Wednesday we didn't have sex and he got upset so he pulled away and wouldn't return simple texts or calls. Finally since I went over Friday dropped off some brownies and he texted later and said they were real good. So I went over to his house his friend was there and he was sleeping I stayed for a minute and he woke up and I said can I sit near you he said yeah, and than after his friend left he got mad at me I spent the night at his house but we didn't sleep together and I really kept trying to have sex with him but he wouldn't. Than he said the next day were done. Than came that text. I haven't contacted him now in almost three days, but foolishly I try before, now all I wanna do is tell him he disrespected me with that chick calling and blowing up my phone, should I? Would it give me more respect or should I leave things alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, you should

• Thnak you I feel like I have some validation on what I should do

• yeah that's how I feel. I'm a fighter but I don't scream and yell I just believe in having my say.

• So do you think there's an amount of time before its too late to say anything? The reason I ask is because its been a week, but I was so emotional before it would of been bad now I'm feeling more grounded.

What Guys Said 1

• He sure didn't have much respect for you even before you broke up. EVen your brownies didn't get him to tell you the truth about the other girl!

• I actually had a feeling he was seeing someone and he was trying to make up his mind, I didn't want to question it cause I didn't want to seem like I didn't trust him and I wanted to win, but again should I tell him how I feel now that I'm not so emotional?

• I don't think he's worth wasting your words on! Just pretend he doesn't exist.

What Girls Said 4

• He's playing both of y'all.don't feed his ego by giving him any attention.if you were gonna tell him off you should do it in the moment but don't go out if your way to tell him off.

• I couldn't tell him because I took off for the weekend to go camping

• Out of sight out of mind. Stay away no good will come.

• i think that it could help you move on and forget about the situation, so do it

• no dont.