I can't help myself, I'm acting really thirsty

I went on a date with this guy and I have mixed feelings about him.i'm not so sure about him due to some things, but I'd still like to spend more time with him and I want more attention from him. But he isn't answering his phone.his phone is OFF. I am almost sure he has other women and he's close to the mother of his child, so I get that I'm probably not the only chick he's dealing with, I'm just anxious because I haven't heard from him yet. I'm used to guys aggressively pursuing me and being thirsty over ME, this guy isn't paying me any attention at all and it's getting to me!

I'm not sure if he never wants to see me again or if he's busy.I'll wait if he's busy but I can't take the agony of not knowing how he feels. I don't mind being on his team, I'm not asking for commitment now,I just want more attention and/or closure. I haven't even gotten a text! I was suppose to call him after the date and set something up but I got busy and never did but now that I'm calling him it's just off. No ring once or twice then voice mail, just off. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont contact him and he will come to you most likely

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• back off

• well jsut force yourslef to not talk to him.

• just back of from him