Is she stuck up or shy?

I met this girl last week at a club and got her number. We've been texting for the past 3 days and our conversations are usually so boring I thought if I took her on a date she might open up boy was I wrong it was like going on a date with a scared dog she barely siad a word despite must attempts at conversation and to make her laugh it was the most uncomfortable I've ever been. What doesn't make since is I can tell by her posts on Facebook she has a great sense of humor and a good personality so I guess my question is this worth my time to try and get to know her or should I move on to.the next one? If not how do I tell her while being nice about it

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she is just shy. Making her feel comfortable is exactly what a shy girl needs. In the beginning she will be very shy, but the more you hang out with her and get to know her, she will open up to you. Do a little research on the Internet about how you can make a shy girl open up (to like you). . Etc, it can help you. :)

What Girls Said 4

• she sounds shy.

• shy

• shy definitely.

• i think she is shy

What Guys Said 0