What do you think of guys who like/ date girls half his age?

this is for both guys and girls to answer-

A guy who is 43, likes girls who are below 25, saying girls who're above that age are too old for him.

his last girlfriend was 23.

what do you think of the guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an insecure ninny. That's what I think of such a guy. He's to much of a coward to deal with a woman that is up to par with him emotionally and financially so he gets a kick out of seducing young women who are not on the same playing field.

What Guys Said 6

• While many 43 year olds find women in their early 20's attractive, and some may enjoy dating them a lot, stating that women over 25 are 'too old for him' is a little odd.

My suspicion is some combination of:

- he's a douche bag

- he REALLY only wants to party with girls, and finds women closer to 30 want to get serious and he doesn't.

- he has some idea of 'young women' built up in his mind, and is dating the idea more then the actual women.

If I were single, would I date a 23 year old? If we got along, yes. Would I refuse to date a 26 year old? uh, no. Even if on average you find early 20's women more attractive ... he's hung up on their age, not just naturally attracted.

• He is either scum, or has suffered some sort of arrested development - perhaps a former junkie.

• That is a very tough question personally id say age is just a number, because I'm 26 and I've dated a 40 year old a 30 year old a 28 year old but at 43 and only wanting to date under 25? Grow the f*** up guy lol.

• I hate them

• I think he's an idiot going for looks and I think she's an idiot for going after his money

• I don't really think anything. It's his life. If that's what he wants, he should go for it. He shouldn't sacrifice his values for the values of other people.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it is weird

• i think that if they are happy with it why judge them?

• i think love could happen between couples that are that apart in age but most couples are just horny old dudes and gold diggers