What’s your view on interracial dating?

I go with E. I'm happy to date interracially, but I have no preference either way.

Feel free to give details.

• I date only within my own race.
  • I date only outside my own race.
  • I do date interracially, but I prefer dating within my own race.
  • I do date within my own race, but I prefer dating interracially.
  • I have no preference.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted D. But there's really not enough choices. Ideally, I'd vote F, every time I've dated my own race, things have ended in so much pain and misery that I really wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

I'm so glad I've moved to a different country.

What Girls Said 17

• A person of a different race, born in your country is more than likely going to have the same ideas, customs, and beliefs that you do. There may be MINOR differences, but nothing that is shocking.

Dating a person of a different CULTURE from another country, would be more shocking, and more difficult to adapt to, regardless of race. As their ideas, customs, and beliefs would more than likely be completely different.

IF I find a man sexy, and we share the same ideas, and beliefs, I'm going to go after him.

• I don't care about race. My parents were abusive and they have permanently turned me off of Chinese guys - I don't ever want to be a with a guy who reminds me of my dad or who acts like my dad.

• I haven't dated outside my race yet but I am not against the idea. I just happen to find boys in one of my races to be very attractive. I grew up in a very diverse area and attended an international school.

• I have no preference. Right now I'm in an interracial relationship and liking it so far. I date inside my race also.

• I have no preference as long as we share the same beliefs . But it sucks that people from my culture only date within their own race.

• E >> race doesn't matter, it's the chemistry and attraction that matter most :)

• I'm all for tasting all the flavours of men baby!

• You think like me except for the gender lol. Cast a wide net! 8-)

• I'm a black male just to let you know what my perspective is.

P.S. I'd send you a friend request but your turned that feature off on your profile; you can PM me if you wish

• E. I have no preferences

• I'm black and I strongly prefer black guys. Maybe a Latino tho. That's it

• I'm generally attracted to white guys, but I also would date someone of my race.

• I'm white and I love black men!:)

• I only date within my race

• i would date other races

• Cultural differences are a bigger issue to me than race. For example, Europeans are so different from country to country although they are mostly "Caucasian" or "white". Same with East Asians and South Asians. Religion is a huge factor in creating differences within races too. So I chose E, no preference, because race is just a skin color, not an indication of beliefs/morals.

• i would go with e

• E too, I don't really see races.

• I don't care if people date other races

What Guys Said 7

• As an black American male, I voted E. I am into not narrowing my scope of female companionship by race alone. I am open to all races of woman. Limiting myself to black women in America means that I am limiting myself to 14% of the women in my nation, thus eliminating 86% of the women in the nation from my potential domestic pool.

I'm attracted to women within my race, and I'm attracted to women of all other races, so why not cast a wide net? :)

• all for it

• I can't say I would chose people of my own race over others, although I generally find people of my own race more attractive, so I guess C

• C or D... depending on the situation...

• I just date whoever. I've dated girls from about five different races and I've dated a few within my own race. The race had nothing to do with why I dated them though. One girl who was of a different race, I dated for over three years and was engaged to her. I'll just say it didn't work out, though. Currently I am dating within my own race. Been with the same girl for over six years. She's pretty great.

But for me, interracial dating is no big deal. The only time it ever becomes a big deal, is when someone MAKES it a big deal. Unfortunately, at some point, somebody always will. I have found that somebody always takes issue with it. Either it's somebody who has a problem with me (a white guy) dating someone not white, or somebody will take issue with her (not being white) dating a white guy. (It's more likely the former, in my experience.)

It's not an issue. It shouldn't have to be. Yet there are still occasionally people who will get a hair up their ass about it. It sucks. But yeah, me? I have no problem with it.

• I'm mixed race myself, I generally prefer girls from Sweden as somehow they have a certain mindset that I admire.

• Ambivalent, I guess. I used to be really into it because when I was younger, I preferred another race of women. I realized that most don't return the attraction. Got older and became more and more attracted to girls of my own race, and then I realized that they are decreasingly less likely to be attracted to males of their own race. Other males (or one in particular) are more masculine apparently, so there's not fighting it. I used to be upset on both cases, but I understand that nothing can be done.