Boyfriend dumped me for another girl and now keeps calling me. WHY? help please

Hello Everyone!

My abusive boyfriend of 9 months was dating a girl while him and I were still dating and now he dumped me ( so basically he was cheating on me). cause he no longer like me and he wants to be happy with his girlfriend, he also told me that he deleted my # and that I should do the same so that's what I did. But now he keeps calling me to tell me that he is happy now and that he never wanted to hurt me and etc and that I should move on. But he is the one that is contacting me though. He said that he will call me back, why tho? why is he going to call me back if he doesn't want me? he knows that am hurt and I love him. What should I do when he calls me back?

This guy always dumped me and I was the one who always took him back, and also cheated on me with this new girl.
Now he call me to say that I used him for his virginity and that this new girl is better than me cause she cook for him and clean his room which I never did that cause he never let me ...NNow he is saying that we are friends but I never agree to be his friend tho. I blocked his # but he call me private smh

Most Helpful Girl

• Block his number, get a restraining order.

• I already block his number but I will see him during school time and that would be hard for me seeing him with the new girl. He also told me to f.u.c.k off but he is the one calling me afterward.

• Thanks, I will

• now he's accusing me of being a sick girl cause I took his virginity and he wants to show me what good girlfriend he has now who cook for him and clean his room.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think this is part of the whole "Abusive" element? You might want to block the lad. It's just emotional abuse wrapped in the guise of false wellwishing.

• exactly that's what I will do, cause this ain't the first time that he dump me. but it's very intriguing why is he going to call me again.

• i was about to but he call from a private number,he told me that I'm a sick girl cause I took his virginity and I spoiled him. But he want me to meet his new girlfriend so that I can learn from her cause she cook for him and clean his room and I never did that to him...Now he's saying that we are friends...so I told him not to bother me again but he say that he will call me even if I don't want to cause his my friend.

• Just don't answer. If that doesn't work get a restraining order. Might as well give him something to really complain about.

What Girls Said 6

• ignore it don't answer him. you love him and he clearly broke up with you for someone else. you deserve better. first of all it will drive him crazy you ignoring him. and second of all you need to get away from him..abusive boyfriend..why do you want that?

• Yes he dumped me 2 days ago and then inform me that he was happy with someone else...But why does he keeps calling me tho? and yes I will ignored him

• If a person cheats on you the relaioship is I've tell him that abd that tour withsoneone else then block him

• because he is a stupid guy whod oes whatever he wants

• he just call me and I couldn't resit and I pick it up and he told me that I used him cause I took his virginity...and plus he wants me to meet his girlfriend so that I can earn how to be a good girl like WTF is wrong with this guy :(

• i think he just wants everything he can get

• dont talk to him

• I will do all my best not to cause we go to the same university and we share some mutual friends and I believe that his new girlfriend is a tutor for one of the class that I will be taking :( ...

• I kind of had this with my ex.

Probably part of the abuse.

Also probably tryibg to convince himself he's doing it for your sake to cover up his own guilt.

Dont amswer him. If you need to then text him ONCE saying not to call you again. It always hurts but its the best thing :)

Good luck

• Yeah I think he feels guilty cause he always took me for granted and never introduce me as his girlfriend during those 9 months and now he tells me that I should find someone to make me happy like he did. But that he will call me again. I always took him back whenever he dumped me but this time he says is forever.