Will there be another date?

The 1st date went pretty well, he was such a gentleman. He called right after to see if I got home safe, but he hasn't called me for a couple of days. I'm a little worried, hoping that he's just been busy w/work. I haven't called him because I didn't want to seem clingy and I was busy during the week. I plan to casually call him tomorrow. Also I don't know if this is a bad thing, he wants to see a movie w/me that comes out in a little less then a month. I can't tell if he wants to see me more by the way then or just brushing me. I plan on calling him today, but I'm nervous. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You like right? So drop him a text or call. Do you want to be that person with too many "what if's". Your feelings are important here too. If he is always initiating contact he may feel like he is the clingy one or that he is moving to strong. Dropping a text or calling ( even if it is not about a 2nd date) is important as it will let him know that he is in your thoughts. You could either let whatever you have fizzle out or you can put in some leg work to see where it properly goes ( 3+ dates)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Just wait, a guy will call you if he really wants to :). Don't expect too much, just continue seeing other guys too ;)

• I noticed you said, it has been a couple of days. Some men like to wait a little while before calling the woman after a date, even though he made sure you got home safe. That's definitely a plus...Good guy.

Wait until he calls, if he hasn't called after 2 weeks or more, then yes, he is just brushing you. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• i think there will be one

• just do it, if he already said that he wants to go to the movies with you in whatever weeks just talk to him.

• i think so