Fellas: help me gauge this guys interest level

I met this guy online and I've been out with this guy 3 or 4 times. Now he's not texting as much and he hasn't tried to hold my hand or anything or ask me on a date where we would be in private. I also noticed that he's still logging in to the website regularly which is fine I'm not mad. I'm just starting to feel like maybe he doesn't find me attractive or maybe he's waiting to see how things pan out with someone else. I've tried backing off and basically it seems like he's doing the bare minimum. He said he wanted to go to the movies but hasn't made any actual plans yet. Should I just drop him or give him a little more time?

Most Helpful Girl

• well just act like you aren't interested so he has to make an effort.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you make it happen instead of waiting for him to do a move?

In this world, if you want something you need to go anf work for it.

Invite him instead of waiting for him to have a plan, make a plan yourself

Be proactive, don't wait for things to happen

• Yeah I tried that and he basically just admitted that he doesn't really liked me. Sometimes a girl just knows. Thanks for the input though.

What Girls Said 3

• I know I'm not a guy but it sounds like he wants to keep looking for other ladies to have a variety and see which one he wants a relationship with

• i wouldn't do any more effort

• maybe you have to build a better connections, try to be more spontaneous and fun, he will start to crave it