Please, I need your thoughts and advice!

So there is this one guy who I met when I was hanging out with one of my guy friends. The guy who I met apparently had a girlfriend (his friends told me), so I just acted myself and had a lot of fun. Well, I had mentioned that I was working at the beach for the next few weeks, and when I got home, he messaged me of Facebook asking what beaches I was working at. I gave him my number, and ever since that day, he always texted me first. He also flirted with me a lot in person and over text. He always called me beautiful, always wanted to hang out, shared drinks with me; and even his friends said that he always stared at me if I was in the room, and he seemed happier and calmer around me. He only mentioned his girlfriend once, and he never brought her along when we hung out. Well, one night we were texting, and I was letting him talk to me about his mom, and how she got sick, and how he was helping her. The next morning I got this text:

"Hey so I've been thinking I think it's better if at this time we don't talk or text outside of seeing each other in person, it's not against you I just feel at this time it's better if we don't talk for the time being while I get through stuff I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings but I need to take some time to get through stuff and see what happens I'm sorry"

I didn't respond because I didn't know what to say. Any thoughts on why he might of sent that text or what happened? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to do with his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• I imagine it has to deal with him dealing with his girlfriend. She's onto him! That is my only insight into why he'd still talk to you but not via a method that can be traced, checked, and intercepted.

What Girls Said 4

• I think he's really liking you, but he's conflicted because he has a girlfriend. So give him the time he needs, because he's probably trying to figure out if he wants to be with you.

• its all becasue of his gf.

• i think he shouldn't be working you while he has a gf

• well he sinto you but having a girlfriend doest work.